Thank you for being ready to elevate your physical, emotional and mental vitality by re-sculpting your nervous system for ease!
Have you been curious about the wellness benefits of integrating somatic yoga, interactive guided imagery, mindfulness meditation and yoga nidra into your daily life?
Mastering the Relaxation Response will guide you gently through a mind-body transformation that will enhance your conscious embodiment while initiating within you a profound process I call Engaging Your Wholeness.
It will also enhance your relationship with what I call your Being-in-Potential.
Each day your guided class is set up for you. All you have to do is hit the play button on the video and follow along. At the end of your practice session, you will automatically be queued up for the next days class.
There are no messy downloads to keep track of. This is a done for you process that you can enjoy from the comfort of your home, at a time of your choosing.
Here's the process in a nutshell:
- Each day you will be guided through a 45-60 minute somatic experience including a combination of somatic yoga, nidra, interactive guided imagery or mindfulness meditation.
- Each day there is a coaching tip and at times, inquiry prompts, to help you track your progress.
- You are encourage to enjoy this pivoting process for 30 consecutive days and let's face it, life happens. If something comes up and you skip a day or two, get back to it as soon as you are able.
- As you go through this transformative recalibration of your nervous system, you are encouraged to maintain a Juiciness Journal to track the enhancements to your mind-body connection and overall conscious embodiment.
- Drink a bit of water before practice and then a full glass right after. And while you're at it, why not another glass after that?
Oh, and one more thing.